Quality & Excellence
Cost effective transportation options
Primary industries served: Power, Energy, Construction, FMCG, Retail and Food & Beverage.
Single source communication from "inception to completion"
Specializing in super oversized and heavy-lift cargoes
"Excellence In Everything"
• Vision: Supply Chain Innovation
• Founded in the 1940s by late Sardar Jassa Singh under the flagship SJS. Majha is a division specifically created to cater to the EXIM & Domestic movement within India.
Majha Transport of India with its seven decades of vast experience has gained recognition as an Outstanding Transport House especially through North & West India. To meet the new challenges in the coming years we are integrating the latest tools of Information Technology into our system & our infrastructure.
Majha is the only provider to bring you the following: GPRS tracked shipments Full service guarantee SMS notifications of arrivals and status
• Encouraged our dedicated vendors to have vehicles with mobile handsets along with GPRS system way back in 2004 (Scenario: Real time tracking)
• Buoyant modification of platform trailer beds to skeleton beds, leading to increase in revenue, also with reduction in capital cost (Scenario: To improve margin)
• Doubling average number of km covered in India from standard 350 to 700 odd per 24 hours, ROI (Scenario: Service)
• Usage of 20/40’ ISO Containers for Domestic transportation (Scenario: World Standards)
• Our future focus shall be the challenging domestic transportation and warehousing market (Scenario: Saving on wastage & damages and cost)
• No Pre-Packaged Options
• Ever-expanding Knowledge Base
• Ease of Doing Business
As a result of the diverse selection of trucks and trailers, the company can transport every thing from foodstuffs to machinery to hazardous goods.
Attached fleet managed as below:-
• 265 – 40’ & 20’ trailers.
• 25 – Specialized Semi and Low bed trailers
• 10- 70’ long trailers
• 5- LCV’s plying in NCR
• 300 – Open/ Closed body trucks
• 30 – 40’ Refer (Genset) trailers
• 100 – 32 Ft Mxl Container
• 80- 32 Ft Sxl Container
Complete Data Base of Market fleet
Organize our unorganized sector- Economics of scale, Flexibility, Market Dynamics, customizable solutions
|Customer||Better tracking, turnaround time, decrease in cost, service assurance. Better billing and reporting standards. Record Management|
|Vendor||Better utilization of assets, increase in margins, turnaround time, team satisfaction (owner to driver).|
|Employee||Increase in ownership, increase in vehicle loading per employee, decision making, professionalism|
|Society||Lesser traffic and pollution, better costs, Driver safety/ health program, educational, Promotion of E-Billing (Save paper).|